Can I join you lovely lot?

Jennyboob

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been looking for a forum to join since my BFP on friday last and having skim read the first few pages of this one you all seem so nice!

This is my 2nd pregnancy. I have a 4 year old son :D

It was very unexpected but after much delibertation we've decided that it is not unwanted so here I am :wave:

I'm not sure of my dates yet as it seems I got a BFP 6 days before period was due so I might very well have concieved the month before and the period wasn't a true period but for now i'm sticking to being 4+5 and hoping my scan appointment arrives today.

I have days where I don't feel PG at all and it worries me that something has happened :(

How are we all feeling symptom wise today.

Jenny xxxx

:wave: Jennyboob and welcome
Congrats on your BFP! :cheer:
Today - I am mostly feeling :puke: (not been sick yet tho!)
:lol:

Hiya and welcome, congratulations on your BFP!! :D

I'm feeling sick today as well but I'm coping by clenching my teeth and taking deep breaths. My work colleague keeps giving me funny looks, thank goodness its a man, a woman would have guessed ages ago. :rotfl:

When are you thinking of going to the docs?

When are you thinking of going to the docs?

I went to the Dr on monday. Wanted to go ASAP because I have epilepsy so needed a prescription for extra folic acide, a referal to the hospital to attend special clinc for the epilespy and to explain my concerns of the date of BFP.

She was lovely and sent off straight away for there most urgent scan appointment possible. I'm hoping that's in my post today :think: Fingers crossed.

Oh and i've got my booking in appointment with the midwife on the 13th of may :D

Jenny xxx

Hi Jennyboob, love the user name :D Congratulations on the pregnancy :hug:

I'm not feeling too sick today, just knackered because DS woke up EARLY this morning and has been on the go all day!

welcome nice to meet oyu
well i have alot of symptoms, i woke up at 5 am this mroning feeling irratable, sick and desprate for the loo lol i tried to kick my partner out of the bed cas he was anoying me haha, i am constantly weeing and my boobs are soooooooo sore and tingly lol

Hi!! :wave: :wave:
Congrats on you BFP!!
My symptoms are so strong one day then gone the next only to come back worse the next day lol!
Try not to worry to much!! :D

:wave: hi and welcome and congrats on your bfp xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back