Bra's...

Luckybean27

Reaction score
So went today to get a new bra from good old M&S mine are a bit tight and wanted a couple to see me through until I get some non-wired ones at 12 weeks.
Baring in mind they are still growing.....and I am a size 8.... The bad boys I bought were a 32G!!
I have long legs as quite tall so currently looking like a breasty flamingo with a bloated belly. Sexy or what?!
Xx

Damn Straight it's sexy lol :)

I can't understand how boob's grow so big, mine were a 38G to start with!!!!

Mine don,t seem to be growing yet, :( much to my oh disappointment ;) they were tender at the start and a bit bigger but they always do that around the time af is due. Saying that they spring outa nowhere toward the end lol

Your very lucky! My boobs don't grow very much and I can't breastfeed it seems to be a family trait as my mum and auntie couldn't either then I tried with my daughter and it just wasn't happening!

I have never been big on top, but currently am getting bigger by the day! My nipples would poke your eye out.LOL!!

Last edited:
I'm going on my day off on Tuesday to get new bras cos already I have nothing to fit. I started at 30F and dread to see what I am now. They better slow down or I'll topple over at end of pregnancy. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back