Bra's

I went bra shopping yesterday, left empty handed and upset because I couldn't find anything comfy.
I was trying non wired ones, as I read some where that the wires can damage the expanding tissue, is that true??
I am used to wearing wired, padded bras, so all the non wired single-thickness ones just felt rubbish, did nothing for my shape, or supported me in any way at all! I just felt like i had a strap round my ribs, and bare boobs!!

Would I be OK to carry on with the type of bra I'm used to, and just get a bigger size??

Anna B said:
I was trying non wired ones, as I read some where that the wires can damage the expanding tissue, is that true??
I am used to wearing wired, padded bras, so
Would I be OK to carry on with the type of bra I'm used to, and just get a bigger size??

Same here. The lady in Marks told me I couldn't wear wired bras and I had never heard this and it didn't say anything in my pregnancy bible so I am a bit stumped. :?

Do what you like! When you get bigger you may feel differently. Honestly, someone should invent a decent product if it's really not okay to wear wired! I can't see what real damage it can do though. I never heard of it either!!

Figleaves.com does some great bra's in the maternaty range BTW.

BX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back