Brand new on here!

ERIN84

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have just found out i am six weeks pregnant after my husband and I trying for a long time. Thought we were going to have to go through IVF. Done a test on sat night and it came back positive. Done 2 more tests since and they are also positive. I am soooo excited but just a little nervous of anything going wrong in my first 12 weeks as this seems a bit too good to be true!!! Sorry if I have rambled on a bit,

Erin x

:wave: Welcome to pregnancyforum.co.uk :)

Huge congratulations on your wonderful news :D

:wave: Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :D

Congratulations :)

Hi Erin!! I'm just a week ahead, and equally as worried! :) I think it's only natural, especially after trying for some time! Hope all goes well and look forward to sharing our experiences over the coming weeks!
Congratulations!

Hi Erin :wave:

Welcome to Pregnancy Forum, and congratulations on your pregnancy! :D

hello and welcome to PF :wave: many congratulations on your wonderful news. i can remember feeling so terrified about something going wrong with my pregnancy, i think nerves and worry go hand in hand with pregnancy. lots of luck to you :flower: x

Thanks guys! Will keep you all posted! xxx

hiya erin welcome to pf :wave:

congratulations on your news:good:

im new on this 2 i recently found out im expecting no 3.
hope to chat soon xx

hi ya welcome im new on here and have had some great advice :)
wishing you the best

Heloo Erin, I'm also new here and expecting baby number 6 but it could be number 6 and 7 as I had twins 4 months ago. Find out you are expecting is a happy moment but it also makes you very nervous and anxious. Good luck and think positive thoughts. Oh and I'm also due around the same as you and also look forward to getting to you know better and sharing our pregnancy experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back