Bra Sizes

KELLYXX

Reaction score
Does anyone know a correct site that tells you your bra size.

I have put my measurements in on about 10 sites and they are all different ranging from at 44AA to a 44F. :shock:

your best bet is to get measured as until you try the bra on you'll never know...

everybrand seems to be different imo

Thats the problem, different makes seem to be different sizes. I get measured then try on one brand and am a cup size or something bigger or back size up. Its annoying. I never really worry about measuring anymore, but try on a range of cup sizes and go a size up or down back measurement wise until I find something that fits and supports.

Also as boobs fluctuate in size depending on the time of the month, I find that what fits one week is going to be a tight fit the next when period is due to arrive and you retain water. So I end up with varying sizes of bras for the month.

If you ask in store for someone to explain how a good bra needs to fit, you can probably work out from there when you try on for youself.

Every bra/brand have their slightly own version...think about it if your a size 12 in shop A you could be a 10 in shop B, a 14 in shop C etc....bras are the same. Try somewhere like Rigby & Pellor, they have an excellent service and their bras are dreamy to wear....I've booked in for a re-fit post-pregnancy etc at the end of May. Do book an appointment with them if you can though, they then ensure they have someone there to give you the 100% attention you need and time etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back