Bra Sizes!

mandspice

Reaction score
I'm going to need some new bras very soon (loving the bigger boobs!) so have just measured my under bust size and full bust size and tried some online bra size calculators.....I tried about 6 different ones and I range from a 34A to a 32E......erm :think: Anyone know of a foolproof method?? I will go and get measured in a shop eventually but I haven't found the time yet xx

From A to E is quite a difference :think: I would just go to the nearest M&S and get measured! (They do it for free there) :dance:

measure around ur chest underneath ur boobs (just under the crease) and if that number in inches is odd, add 5. if its even, add 4. that is ur number (for example, im 28" around ribs so im a size 32)

then measure around the fattest part (for me its where my nipples are!)
if its the same as ur other number, ur an A. if its one more, B. if 2 more, C. if 3 more, D. if 4 more, DD. if 5 more, E. i get confused after that tho! :lol:

im a 32B now :( in my avatar i was 34DD! sadly back to my original bee-stings :lol:

trixipaws said:
measure around ur chest underneath ur boobs (just under the crease) and if that number in inches is odd, add 5. if its even, add 4. that is ur number (for example, im 28" around ribs so im a size 32)

then measure around the fattest part (for me its where my nipples are!)
if its the same as ur other number, ur an A. if its one more, B. if 2 more, C. if 3 more, D. if 4 more, DD. if 5 more, E. i get confused after that tho! :lol:

im a 32B now :( in my avatar i was 34DD! sadly back to my original bee-stings :lol:
Thanks - I did this method and it made me a 34B - which is b*llocks :D as I'm currently bursting out of my usual 34Cs......no wonder something like 70% of women wear the wrong bra size! xxx

Remember that a size 10 from one shop will be bigger than a size 10 from another. The same happens with bras to be honest. It's best to try them on. Although in theory bras should be like trixipaws says, as far as I can tell most makes now go with the width under your bust without adding.

Avoid M and S at all costs - they deliberately sold me a bra with too big a back size as it was the smallest back size they had. I went back to get it checked by them and they insisted it was fine - it was crawling all the way up my back and was blatently not fine!!! I went to a different fitter (Jenners in Edinburgh) and they fitted me with a suportive bra that actually fitted. In my opinion, M and S are sales people not fitters. I can't tell you how disgusted I am that they would deliberately try to convince a pregnant woman to wear the wrong size of bra rather than lose a sale :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back