Boys vs girls

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Ok so I've only had a baby boy for 5 weeks but so far boys are FAR easier lol who else agrees?

I've had a boy for 5 months and a girl for 6 years and honestly? So far, in the baby stages, no difference in temprement. My daughter was a calm, happy, 'easy' baby and so is Seb. The main difference is their sizes. Seb is a lot bigger than DD was, takes more milk, weighs more and is longer than she was. Also, Seb had colic and DD didn't. Apart from that they're practically the same baby!

I've only got a girl and she is 6 months this week and honestly she has been a dream. Hopefully any little boys will be the same. :)

Not had any real experience with a boy but my girl was the most easy going baby - very content. Doubt I will be so lucky next time! In the baby stages up to 18 months/2yrs she was angelic, although nowadays she is quite highly strung!!! Lol! Little madam, but oh so funny with it! Lol!

Hmmm I'd say I'm more relaxed this time being my 2nd so that makes it easier but I think mine were both the same!
Their both quite laid back, charley prob wants more attention but I love playing with him so don't mind!

i love my boy!!!! we have suuuch a good bond and hes deffo a mummys boy!!! everyones toldme that boys have better bonds with their mummies!!! id love a little girl in the future though!!

Oh my god my girl was so much easier than my boy!!!
In our case, I am also finding the boys been lazier part very very true!! X

they are both the same with me (behaviour wise). both very content, easy babies.
my son seems more attached to me though, but i put that down to him being breastfed. my daughter was bottlefed and would just go to any one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back