Boys names

Flame

Reaction score
I really am still stuck on what to call my baby boy, we have one name so far but not completely sure about it. I think he is going to be nameless :?

i like these names;
*jack
*jayden
*sam
*Harry
*lewis

I have to admit boys names are harder to think of :? i have like a million girls names :lol:

What sort of names do you like.

I like quite traditional names for boys.

Obviously Dylan is a great name :wink:

We also had on our list

Owen
Keelan
Issac.

I also liked these but were eliminated because of people we know or because DH didn't like them

Luke
Jarad
Jacob

Thomas, Michael, William, Alfie, I quite like old fashioned names!

Our other choices for Austin were Alexander, Isaac or Finlay.

I like names that are differant, plus i seem to associate normal names with people i know and the way they are. eg i know a few people with the same first name and they all seem to be tw*ts so i wouldnt call my child that name.

I like these names:

Jayden

Bradley

Brandon

Harrison

Austin

Freddie

Isaac

Zac

Harley

Alfie

Arron

had a long list before i found out Ellouise was a lil lady.. but i cant find it now..

Hi

Im with you have no idea what to name our boy!! Good luck hun
Katrina

Boys are really hard, i like Luke, Daniel, Aiden, Corey, Evan, Ethan, James & Nathan. But the only one my husband agrees on is Mason, so i don't think we're going back on that name now!

Flame, get a baby name book and you both mark off names that you like then write down the names that you have both marked off. Out of these names both of you score them so if you have 5 names left score your favourite with 5 points going down to 1 point then tot them up and you'll get a winner ;)

Flame said:
I like names that are differant,

Me too! Here's some you probably won't find in the Top 50 list

Aubrey
Atticus
Merlyn
Robin
Dewin
Rowan
Frank
Arthur
Bertie
Cillian
Asher

Alright, I know some are pretty 'out there' or old fashioned but they're ideas. I bought a great book called 'Cool Names for Kids', it was about a £5 from Borders (you can get it on Amazon). It's just cool/unusual names so you don't have to trawl through all the more common/popular names to find something a bit different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back