Boys names?

Cherrycola

Reaction score
Really struggling to come up with boys names we like!

Anyone want to throw some suggestions at me? x

I feel for you ladies! I was convinced I was having a girl then found out we were expecting a little boy, with NO idea when it came to names :eh: Finally decided on 'Ethan James', however I liked these too: Tyler, Freddie, Jayden, Cody, Leo, Alfie, Ashton & Kai.. Hope this helps! xx

Arg....it's just so hard. I had the same problem when trying to name my DD, people would suggest things that I thought were really nice, but just not what I could imagine my baby being called if that makes any sense.

I went through a phase of really liking the name Gillen, but now I know we are def team blue I am not so sure.....

Last edited:
My wee nephew is called Ethan. I liked the name Ashton but went off that aswell lol. My OH likes Jay but i dont want it haha xxx

Hello,
Well is middle name is important while choosing baby name?
If yes then can i know the reason?

Last edited:
We're the same if the baby ends up a girl we go between 2 names but for a boy we have nothing!!! Our ds is called Harvey but it took ages to decide on that!

Well if you like Gillen, then what about Ellion (from one of the knights in The bbc Merlin show) I love it

And depends what type of name you like, modern, traditional, popular, unusual, unique?

I don't like names that are too popular, yet don't want anything too obscure or that sounds 'made up' my dd's name is Alana so I want something that goes well with that! X

I don't like names that are too popular, yet don't want anything too obscure or that sounds 'made up' my dd's name is Alana so I want something that goes well with that! X

Have you thought of this american name then Avery for a boy

Alana and Avery:lol:

I like Riley, jack and Harvey xxxx

ethan, riley, jack, cameron, christian, adam.... love all these!

now im not one for traditional names but im quite stuck on the names Thomas and Toby at the moment. I dont know why but i quite like them x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back