Boys names?

Sarah13

Reaction score
Been starting to think of names I like and found quite a few girls but really struggling to find something that I really like for a boy. A lot of boys names either seem too old manish, chavvy, or too popular so people I know have used them already! Any ideas? I don't want anything that could sound girly (hubby def wouldn't go for that) or anything too far out there (he wouldn't go for that either although I would lol).
Getting bored of trawling through names in alphabetical order!
Least we still have a long time! Any suggestions?

ummmmmm, honestly have no idea, girls names come easily to my mind, but boys leave me stumped!
sorry I can't help but didn't want to read and run

boys names I find very difficult too...the only ones we liked were Cole and Mason..if that helps ! fortunatly we're having a girl so more choice lol

i like the biblical names Jacob, Samuel, Noah... were having Isaac... as long as other half doesnt change his mind again in next 7 weeks! :) xx

i like zak bt im biased. also like max, jake, james, oliver, harrison....

Thanks! Boys names so hard, really like Jacob and James but my nephews have those names! I like Issac, it's one I've thought was nice, Cole is nice too, not thought of that one! Zack has always been top of my list but hubby says it's too American!! Quite gutted he don't like it!

The only boys name i had was Cayden! Can spell it Kayden, Kaden, Caden. I am sure you will find a lovely name. xxx

The boys names in my family are

Daniel
Connor
Carson
Freddie
Archie
George
Rudi

We are stuck between Owen and Charlie... Boys names are way to hard!

Boys names in family are Scott, Gary, Ross, Andrew, Alexander, Jack, Matthew, Arran, Lewis, Euan and Ryan.. We're pretty set on Calum but I like Harris, Harrison, Ben, Charlie, Kyle, Mason, Evan, James :)

Hope that helps a bit! xxx

Thanks for the suggestions, I like Carson, not heard that before! I was going to call my daughter Callum if she had been a boy, it seems really popular now though. I think my problem is every name I think of or like we know someone with that name!

Our F&F Boys names are:

Reggie
Brandon
Casey
Alex
Charlie
Ryan
Conor
Corey
Oliver
Dillon

When I get the chance I've having Tristan and Scott is if I get a 2nd boy :)

I really struggle for Girls names!!!

Oscar... but I'm biased too lol We call him Oz alot though

The boys in my F & F are:

Thomas
Brandon
Kyan
Jensen
Carter
Ryan
Jayden
Alexander
Luke
Daniel
Rhys

I wanted to call my boy Toby after the baby from The Labyrinth, in the end we named him after Bruce Willis' character Korban Dallas in The Fifth Element. My family weren't too keen on it at first so we altered the spelling to Corben :)

Thanks, we have a few now, some from the ones you have suggested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back