Boys names...

i like sam. my mum suggested samuel to us as we live in samuel drive. xxx

my OH really really like owen.... but im not 100%.. but i agree boys names are harder than girls..

Robin is starting to feel like a possibility...

Robin Alan Billington (Hubby's first name as middle name) and...

Lacey Jennifer Billington for a girl - what do you think? x

I really like Sam. It's a lovely name and i would have had it for our boys but it doesn't go with our surname. We called our boys James and Charlie. I like Benjamin too.

Well, Robin is out and...

Harry and Thomas are in - thoughts?

x

the only name we seem to agree on is Cole

shame, sam is a lovely name.. perhaps if you keep repeating it over and over again, it will grow on him! hehe

We are REALLY struggling girls so I'm bumping this up.

The maybe's are Jake, Harry, Thomas.

I quite like Taylor, hubby is not keen.

I love Sam but that's a no from hubby as well. We have scrapped Robin too.

HELP! x

My boys are called Daniel, Joshua, Max and Finlay. Boys names are hard to choose, I also like James, Reuben and Jayden xx

I like Daniel but our friends have a little boy called Danny, same as with Max.

I like Finn but not 100% sure...

With my girls name I just *knew* but none of the boys names (apart from Sam) have really grabbed me! x

I like Harry and Taylor, i would love 2 use Taylor myself but its my godsons name! x

im really struggling with boy names, I have my scan on Friday and i just know they will tell me its a boy because im so unprepared in the name department. i have my girl name, 100%. Infact I have two many girl names! but i struggle with boys!

I like Oliver, but i cant decide if i like it enough? i also tend to like four letter names, Adam, Owen, Ryan, Liam. But two of those names are my brothers names and two of them are exs! so cant do that.

I lik Caleb and Callum but OH doesnt.

He wants Jack which is a lovely name, but i just dont want it! :(

i wanted callum and ryan to but oh hates them i Know a lot of little boys called jack x
so tricky i was like u had a million girls names then told it was another boy lol x

I just know it will be a boy too lol! Hubby has now said he likes Alexander with option to shorten to Alex or Xander. But now I'm not sure... Hubby is Alan so not sure if it's too similar.
I'm trying to get him to come round to Taylor... Taylor Billington, I quite like it x

Rover - I don't know any Sams or Harrys hence choosing them x

If we have a boy, we are pretty likely to call him Arthur.

Or I also love Noah. But as my mum pointed out, shouting at a toddler, "Noah, No!" Could get messy!

Hubby likes a name! I have suggested it before and he said no but he seems to have turned a corner...

Max Billington - what do you think ladies? X

Hubby likes a name! I have suggested it before and he said no but he seems to have turned a corner...

Max Billington - what do you think ladies? X

Max Billington sounds fine hun :) are you having a middle name?

I like the name Alexander but Alexander Billington is maybe a bit long? I don't know, that's just my opinion. I think shorter first names are better with long surnames and vice versa?

My favourite out all that you have mentioned are Sam Billington and Harry Billington :)

xxx

Last edited:
Well we're trying to find names that go with our names as middle names, so we've got Lacey Jennifer & I quite like Max Alan Billington :) We also still have Taylor & Alex on the list... It's so tough!
He'll prob change his mind in a few days though... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back