Struggling with a boys name

Nice names Kaz, trouble is getting oh to agree to anything I like :wall: x

Thanks Cos, I was lucky OH picked the girls name and he liked the boys name I picked so weve got them sorted ready to go whenever minion arrives xx

I'm having Dexter Grant if this LO is a boy. Which I'm pretty sure it is! Grants my brothers name.

Other names I loved were;
Jaxon
Thomas
Tobias
Archer.

Thankfully we decided really easily at 11 weeks.

Daisy Grace if it's a girl. Xx

How about Harvey, Oscar, Owen, Mason, Jude, Patrick, Harrison, George, Carlisle, Cameron,

I love picking boys names, ~I have this exact trouble chosi girls name tho, so I understand. I wish to beprnegnant one last time, and already have a long list of boys names

Turn it on it'ss head, make OH make a list of names he is happy with, and then you choose something you also like on it :lol: Then if he can't come up with anything you like, then at least he may be more understanding how hard it is

Turn it on it'ss head, make OH make a list of names he is happy with, and then you choose something you also like on it :lol: Then if he can't come up with anything you like, then at least he may be more understanding how hard it is

Good idea :)

Lots of great names there ladies, I'll put them to oh x

I like Leo and Riley on your lists. I've been thinking about Mason if ours is a boy.

Last edited:
Russell, Sebastian, Adam, Jacob, Luke, Michael, Thomas are all quite traditional xx

Lovely names doob, I suggested Luke and Thomas! God he's a nightmare to please!! x

We have Henry James.

I love Rylan, Toby, Tyler, Spencer, Cooper, Dennis, theo

DH liked Marty and Emmett :wall2:

Sorry I'm not much help as we had the same problem coming up with our LOs name!! :wall2:

But out of the names you've mentioned my favourites are Leo & Ethan (Obviously haha).. :D

Hope you manage to decide soon! xx

I
think you've came up with a great list of names between you & the OH, considering you have so many boys with lovely names already! How about Seth, Jonah, Nathanal (Nate), Evan, Ray, Percy, Fletcher, Percy or Jesse?

Loads of lovely names there girls, keep em coming lol x

Our other names were Ethan, Tristan, Ryan, Joshua and Jamie x

also love the name Tristan thats my youngests name - my other boys name is Morgan.
Alexander
Diego
Jonathan
Korey (those are their middle names haha)

I love Dexter. My bf hates it. What about...
William
Charlie
Alfie
Adam
Ryan
Jamie - on your list it's lovley.
Ewan
Rory
Elliot
Leo
Oscar
Olly
Archie
Noel
Lennox
Lewis
Adrian
Alistair
Arran
Lawrence
Taylor
Matthew
Michael
Don't know if you will like it maybe a bit too modern but a woman at my work had a boy and called him Carter, quite cute!
Tyler
Freddie
Lucas
Lyle
Oh I could go on and on...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members