Boys christening outfit

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies I've started to think about lo christening and his outfit. I always wanted a gown but DH. Says you can't put a boy in a gown. I think you can for a christening.
Has any one seen any boyish christening gown or any alternatives?

Thanks for your help x x

Leandro Got christened this Sunday and in a gown but my cousin got it from goa where my family are originally from. He wore a gown during the service and then we changed him into a tum whenwe Got home. But from where we gpt the tux They had a selection of gowns too and you do get less frilly ones too. We Got it from a place called diffusion not sure if they have more around xx

Im gonna put kayla in the gown i was christened it cos my nanny hand made it so its sentimental but then she is a girl so its not so bad, dont think boys wear them these days more just little suits n stuff, think Debenhams and those sort of places sell them hun , but my sis in law got her little boys one on the internet and when it arrived it was horrid so prob better buying in person the poor child looked rediculas lol

My wee man got christened there last Saturday night and I put him in a Christening gown...okay there are some frilly ones out there BUT there are less frilly ones! The gown I got for my wee man had a flower on it that stuck out so I just cut it off and kept it in case I have a girl next time...he looked sooo cute in his gown and he also had a gorgeous white shawl wrapped around him too....

Really hope u will find something soon!

If I had a boy I probably wouldnt put him in a gown but mibbe a nice wee shirt and trousers. Our friends hasd their wee boy christened and because we are in Scotland they got him a kilt outfit and he looked absolutely gorgeous xx

my brother had a little suit with a waitcoat but without the jacket from debenhams was only around £40 so not that expensive! and he looked cute in it

Vince is going to wear the gown his daddy and grandpa were christened in, it's the most gorgeous lacy thing, but I'm terrified of ruining it in the wash! I'll need professional help.

I've actually got one I'm selling as it was bought as a gift but we never got lo christened!! Its a 6 piece set in a box with hat, mittens, booties and an all in one with attached satin waistcoat embroidered with silver thread! I'm not sure of the size of it but can measure it if interested? Pm me your email and I can send pics (only out of the box for photos) x

we had christening last weekend..junior had a little silk suit and jacket...and shoes..he looked pretty damn cute..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334693486.782098.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334693486.782098.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 29
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334693526.203342.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334693526.203342.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
That doesn't look too girly.

We're getting one made from my wedding dress by my friends neighbour - can you not ask around locally - maybe post on wanted/swap groups on fb?? Xxx

I'll have a look it just makes me nervous as I want to use the train of the dress and obviously you only get so many chances :-/
I just wish I had someone recommended to me.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back