• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boy or Girl !!!!!!!!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Wow it seems like there is a bit of a boy boom going on at the mo, so thought we could do a poll to see what we are all having :D !!

When you know what you are having just post it here xx

Going to have to do this poll when I find out on 9th July ...I cant wait (fingers crossed for a girl)

I have to wait till the 5th July to join in too hun,tell you what though in the mean time I will send you loads of pink dust if you send me blue :D xx

I have got to wait untill the 13th june to find out!!
Could it please come round any slower?! :evil: :evil:

ive clicked surprise coz im not findung out. i want a surprise. :D

budge said:
ive clicked surprise coz im not findung out. i want a surprise. :D

People keep asking my mom if i want to find out..
and she says..
"of course she does..she is nosey..so if she can find out she will." :roll:
shes not wrong though!

I'm suppose to be having a little boy according to the sonographer but I'll believe it when I see it LOL Don't honestly care so long as its got all the bits its suppose to :D

im havin a boy in september and i cant wait. i really wanted a girl, but all my family r mainly boys

have clicked on surprise too, so budge we are about the only few who haven't found out what we are having!!

have you had you're 20 wk scan yet? if yes & i have missed it then sorry :oops:

As it's the only surprise left in the world, we are going to leave it that way :D

After my last 10 days of pure hell, I wasn't too bothered whether we were having a boy or girl (I had a feeling it would be a boy - and that's what chinese gender chart said) as long as it was ok. But when I went for the amnio, they said the test would show the sex of the baby and did we want to know. To my surprise, when I got the all clear this morning on the downs test, the midwife said, "and it's a little girl" I am delighted, as is OH (think a girl was his secret preference!!). Went out at lunchtime and bought my first pink purchase - felt great!!

ooo im surprised at all the surprises.

I found out on Friday I am having a girl. I was certain it was a boy and everyone else too but now I am so excited! I can't wait for little Leorah to come! I have a really clear scan pic (sorry no scanner!) and I can't get over how perfect she is, you can see her profile of her nose, lips and everything, she's already a real beauty! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back