girl or boy??? results are in its a ......

Awwww congrats Rach I'm so pleased for you :cheer: A boy to add to the mix at last! xx

thanks everyone :D
sorry tankett amanda :oops: cant get used to you being amanda lol your 1 of the first people i spoke to on here and you will always be tankett to me :shakehead: although i will try my best to call you amanda from now on :oops:
emmylou i quite like Hayden for a boy but nobody else likes it so still at the drawing board at the moment still got plenty of time to think of a name yet :D xxxx

congratulations on your boy

i'm glad everything is well and all is going good :)

rach said:
thanks everyone :D
sorry tankett amanda :oops: cant get used to you being amanda lol your 1 of the first people i spoke to on here and you will always be tankett to me :shakehead: although i will try my best to call you amanda from now on :oops:
emmylou i quite like Hayden for a boy but nobody else likes it so still at the drawing board at the moment still got plenty of time to think of a name yet :D xxxx

I like Hayden :cheer:

Wohoo - another boy :hug:

i always wanted one of each but since having alex i now feel i really wouldnt mind two boys at all - dh still wants to have a girl though and i guess it would be nice - get what we're given though!

congrats hun !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Rach glad everything is going well for you.
I really like the name Hayden too.x

Yay you're the first one to break the girl line!

Think I may be joining you tomorrow too?!

I guessed boy! I was right!

Woohoo....let's see if I'm right for Missac and myself tomorrow! :D

Congratulations Rach hun, I am pleased that everything is going well for you. I love little boys too, I want another!!!!

Xxx

congrats on the little man rach...As predicted I was wrong.

congrats!!!

Frans little boy is called Hayden

xxxx

yay you!! A little prince!!! I love the name Haydon, I think it works for both old and young! And it sounds like a popular persons name "Going out for a drink with Haydon tonight" "OOh Lucky you!" (These are all things you need to consider!!!!!

Congrats to you Rach!! Welcome to the blue brigade :wave:

awww thanks everyone :D ive just realised ive not put scan pics up either lol will try and get them on here later today :D xxxx

Sorry its late, been pre-occupied :(
CONGRATS!!! YAY A BOY!!
I think we are gonna have a line of boys after the girl burst! :cheer:

damn i missed your poll too rach :shakehead: haven't been on here all week!! :x i have to say always thought girl for you this time so i would have been totally wrong!! congratulations on your little man though glad all is well xx :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back