girl or boy??? results are in its a ......

I voted boy :D Can't wait to hear the results Rach!

oooooo...I'm really excited for you today Rach.........what time is your app.? :cheer:

another little man for me :D boy number 3 is growing well and no problems seen :D xxxxx

thanks girls :D thought maybe after 2 boys this one would be a girl but another little fella for me and im over the moon :D xxx

I'm really pleased for you Rach. :dance: :clap: :hug:

Don't ever tell Kayleigh I said this, but boys are definetly the best!!! I truly don't know what I'd do if the next one is a girl! :shock:

:D i agree tankett hun after having a boy for the last 13 years and seeing other girls his age i love the idea of another boy :D xxxxx

rach said:
:D i agree tankett hun after having a boy for the last 13 years and seeing other girls his age i love the idea of another boy :D xxxxx

Who????
4.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yey congratulations so happy for you!! :D Glad everything is ok and wish you all the best......PS I voted boy too!!!

Hi Rach

Just popped on for a few minutes and saw this. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pleased all is going well.

Love Louise xxx

Congratulations Rach!! You've broken the run of girls now!!

Glad you and your little boy are well :D

yay!!!!!! :cheer: Thats lovely to hear, glad all is well with your little man........you have broken the boy boom too - have you thought of any names yet??

So happy for you sweetie :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back