girl or boy??? results are in its a ......

congratulations Rach............... so glad that everything went welll with the scan.... how exciting ....... another boy !!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats on your lil man Rach, im so glad everything is going well :D

Oh my God Rachel I haven't been on in so long. Congratulations cant believe yopu so far gone. Jack is 5 months old now & I dont have much spare time or sleep. Hope you keeping well. A little boy thats brill. Delighted all going well. Lorrie x :clap:

awww lorrie so good to hear from you hun make sure you come on more often and keep in touch xxxxxx

rach said:
thanks everyone :D
sorry tankett amanda :oops: cant get used to you being amanda lol your 1 of the first people i spoke to on here and you will always be tankett to me :shakehead: although i will try my best to call you amanda from now on :oops:
emmylou i quite like Hayden for a boy but nobody else likes it so still at the drawing board at the moment still got plenty of time to think of a name yet :D xxxx

congratulations hun wishing you all the very best :hug:

p.s i loved the name hayden but OH didnt but good job as Colby was Colby and not a wee boy

and you and amanda are so right boys are better than girls

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Just saw this congrats on another boy hun so happy for you
Katrina :)

:cheer: :cheer: congratulations rach, im really pleased for you, :cheer: :cheer: xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back