Boy or girl bump....

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Is it just a myth that your bump can tell what you are having ??
I had a big bump with my girl and it was "wide".. I have heard if you having a boy you have a smaller bump ?

Feels like Im having a boy this time but my bump is just same as when i was prgnant with my girl...

oooh i don't know for sure have heard this too but will watch this as would love to know. Me and OH are not going to find out sex of baby so will be fun with all these games and myths :) Xx

i was huge with both my boys, well lets say wide, but im only little so i look odd! this time im the same again so im going for boy number 3 for us x x x

on my boys i did not show till i was 6 months but on this one i was big at 14 weeks so i dont know just got to wait and see x

Not too sure about this! i have a neat round bump, it isn't really wide. Someone told me by the way i was "carrying" she thought it was going to be a boy. But turns out i'm having a girlie :). xx

mine is neat at fron but my bum has gone bit bigger and my hips x

We havent decided yet if we want to find out sex, my OH really wnt it to be a surprise... I just read in my book "bounding with the bump" that it says its just a myth as it all depens on your body, babys location, your muscles etc... So every pregnancy could be different too... What I have noticed is my bump was neat and round in start but now im getting wider... Guess the bump can change through the pregnancy ?? lol x

I'm out all front and have still lost over a stone since before pregnancy and my scan revealed it's a little boy :) so I'm not sure, it might just be that your stomach mussels are softer than your first pregnancy as they have stretched before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back