girl or boy?? :) bets please!!

Constantstar

Reaction score
I think baby looks like it has a winkle already!!( My oh will prob say takes after him!pah!)

Actually to be honest I think its the 'nub' I keep hearing about!? Apparently u can tell if its a boy or girl by the angle its pointing?!!

Lol soooo. what do u guys think?? Boy or girl from this pic?? Only 7 weeks till we can find out!!

Attachments

• IMG00118-20110106-1034.jpg
    IMG00118-20110106-1034.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
the picture isnt clear enough to see the nub :(

I thought the nub was the bit between the legs! I'm sure I can see it in the pic??!! What's that bit sticking out lol!!!!

for the nub to be a good nub for guessing the spine of the baby needs to be straight and a clear shot sometimes the nub doesnt show at all, if the baby is laying straight and what i think could be the nub it would indicate a girl but i cant clearly tell if its the nub or a leg i will post myine in tr 2 in a bit so you can compare

:) ta hun I'd love a girl. Obviously a healthy boy or girl is fine with me tho hehe

I don't understand the whole nub thing atall :( don't have a clue what I would be looking for. I'm gonna guess girl though xxx

no, me neither, what is the nub?

Does anyone remember when Rachel was pregnant on 'Friends' and kept pretending she could make out her baby in the scan, but was really clueless... well that's how I feel!
I look at all these wonderful scan pics and can never make out a thing!!
My scan is in just over 2 weeks and i'm scared I won't be able to see my baby at all :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back