Boy name idea's please

1980bubbles

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I did do another post on boys names, but I'm now unsure if I like any of the ones that I had shortlisted 😞, so I'm now looking for any suggestions that you may have.

I have 2 other children, Hollie and Brody, so am looking for anything that goes with these.

I'm totally stuck on this one, but thank you in advance for any ideas xx

What sort of name? Based on your last list how about

Chase, Cole, Drew, Dustin, Elliot, Paxton, Logan, Rhys, Conran, Farrel, Fenton, Gabe, Ringo, Connor, Cliff, Jason, Judd

Both yours end with the y sound so another like that?

Henry, Harry, Riley, Teddy, Freddie, Zachary, Toby, Rory, Harvey, Harley, Tommy, Jonny, Jimmy, Sonny, Cody, Bobby, Billy, Oakley, Tony, Anthony,

snowbee - you have given me some nice names to add to my new list now :) I like Cole, Riley, Toby and Oakley. I did really like Henry at first but then someone named their little boy Henry, so o feel like I can't use that now xx

I don't understand why I'm finding this name so hard to choses, as with our last 2, we had their names picked straight away.

Also stuck with boy names. Was so easy picking our daughters.
I love paxton! I highly doubt hubby will like it tho.
The names I've gone through are, Finley, Ben, Bentley, Blake, Cayden and Miles/Myles.
We have 2 which are Lucas and Carson. But idk seem to have gone off them now x

Also stuck with boy names. Was so easy picking our daughters.
I love paxton! I highly doubt hubby will like it tho.
The names I've gone through are, Finley, Ben, Bentley, Blake, Cayden and Miles/Myles.
We have 2 which are Lucas and Carson. But idk seem to have gone off them now x

Love Bentley... not common but also not different-weird! I have a nephew called Caiden also a lovely name x

PeanutButter - It is isnt it, girls names are so much easier, I even had one picked out should we have had a girl. I'm stealing Lucas and Carson off you for my list, I like them both. I love Miles, I wanted to call our little boy this last time, but hubby wasn't keen so we ended up with Brody and we used Miles as his middle name. Hubby has suggested we call this one Miles, but im not sure we could use it with it being Brody's middle name. Blake is lovely, but I've heard it being used a lot not which puts me off. Bentley is nice plus you could also shorten it to Ben later on xx

Last edited:
I cant have Bentley because our last name. Get bullied like hell. That's why it's in our was but no longer list :( Dds middle name was gonna be rose, until I said the whole name aloud, couldnt be cruel.
I love the name miles, hubby said our kids will sound too posh cos our daughters name is Scarlett lol.
I like Blake more for a girl tbh so maybe be our next girls name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back