• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

boy / girl

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
confused here, when is the best time to try for a boy and girl.

has anyone used this to fall pregnant and having the sex of the baby they want

Apparently Posh has been sucking on lemons as she wants a girl, that's the gossip mags for you though!

hello again kina

i dont know about that. posh always looks like she does that

Have you seen the chinese calenders where it predicts your baby's sex based on your age at conception?

If you do a search on google you'll see what I mean

apparently if you want to concieve a girl you have sex 4-5 days pre ovulation if you want a boy then you try to concieve as close to ovulation as possible, something to do with the sperm and mobility i think!! im sure i read this when i was ttc!! :moon:

Sorry made a right boo- boo with my post so I've started again!!

That's right, it's the female sperm swim more slowly but last longer, apparently they prefer a more acidic environment and male sperm prefer an alkaline environment (I guess hence why Posh is sucking lemons!).

I wonder if there's a link to diet and vaginal conditions, I know they say to eat Bio Live yoghurt and bananas to avoid thrush but that's nothing to do with it is it?!

Lucy

:rotfl: :rotfl:

davina just wear a blue nightie if you want a boy and a pink one for a girl.

Its all a load of bull. Just hump and have what you're given :dance:

Kina said:
Apparently Posh has been sucking on lemons as she wants a girl, that's the gossip mags for you though!

aww tahts harsh Davids a bit dumb, but hes not a lemmon lmao :rotfl:

violet-glow said:
Kina said:

aww tahts harsh Davids a bit dumb, but hes not a lemmon lmao :rotfl:

bwhahahahahahahhaa :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

davina just wear a blue nightie if you want a boy and a pink one for a girl.

Its all a load of bull. Just hump and have what you're given :dance:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

basically the 'male' sperm are faster but smaller and weaker so do not survive as long as the 'female' sperm. So if you have sex further away from ovulation there is more liklyhood of the male sperm having died before ovulation occuring. But if you have sex say the day before ovulation, they are the faster swimmers so more likly to get there first. Acidity is a very important factor too. The female womb is very acidic to sperm and kills it. Some women have very acidic wombs so find it very hard to concieve boys. If you orgasam at the time of coneption this also helps the liklyhood of having a boy, as this caused the womb to become more alkaline briefly. There are a number of things you can do to influence the sex of your child, including your OH having either a hot or cold bath before sex as this also affects the numbers of each spem type and some dietary changes. You can get books on this that claim to be 95% accurate at helping you determ the sex of your child.

Cat&Noah said:
basically the 'male' sperm are faster but smaller and weaker so do not survive as long as the 'female' sperm. So if you have sex further away from ovulation there is more liklyhood of the male sperm having died before ovulation occuring. But if you have sex say the day before ovulation, they are the faster swimmers so more likly to get there first. Acidity is a very important factor too. The female womb is very acidic to sperm and kills it. Some women have very acidic wombs so find it very hard to concieve boys. If you orgasam at the time of coneption this also helps the liklyhood of having a boy, as this caused the womb to become more alkaline briefly. There are a number of things you can do to influence the sex of your child, including your OH having either a hot or cold bath before sex as this also affects the numbers of each spem type and some dietary changes. You can get books on this that claim to be 95% accurate at helping you determ the sex of your child.
Exactly wht i was goona say lol!

I had sex on the day of ovulation and was convinced it would be a boy but I'm having a girl! My DH can't wait to meet his feisty madam that beat all the boy spermies :lol:

budge :rotfl: and violet glow :rotfl:

i dont want another just asking for my mate. i cant advise as i always seem to have boys. dont time anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back