why are some people so mean?

little*red

Reaction score
Brian has just called me today saying his boss is pissing him off because he keeps saying " your having a girl i know your having a girl", but in a gloating sort of way. this guys wife is pregnant and they found out at the 20 week scan that they were having a boy. now everyone knows that we would like to have a boy especially Brian as he wants to have a son before he 'gets too old' to run around with him (he is 34 by the way).

i know its obviously a 50% chance we'll have another girl and in a way we would love another girl so Evie has a little sister to play with so it wouldnt bother us either way.

But why is this guy being so nasty by gloating that hes having a boy? Like hes better because his wife is having a boy?

Am i right to be pissed off with him or am i just being on over sensitive pregnant beast :rotfl: .

now id love it to be an boy and rub it in his smug face!

OR it would be even funnier if u had a boy and his wife ended up having a girl and they got it wrong :rotfl:

Men :roll:

It'd be funny if his wife gave birth and it turned out to be a girl :rotfl:

Becksss said:
OR it would be even funnier if u had a boy and his wife ended up having a girl and they got it wrong :rotfl:
omg that would be soooo funny haha

that would annoy me to hun :hug:

yeah i guess in a way that would be funny, but i think this is the only child they are having because it took them a long time TTC and i think they wanteda boy, so it was nice that they got what they wanted.

But hes an arse, as if he's saying to Brian, i know you wanted aboy both times and you can evenget it right after two tries and i got it right first time!

At the end of the day Brian has told me he doesnt mind what we have as we both just feel blessed enough to be giving to oppertunity to have two kids.

grr he does sound annoying. rise above it! like becks and kirsty said, it would be funny if u had a boy and they had a girl!

Its pretty childish actually, I think he needs to grow up :roll:

maybe Brian should say...

Oh well if it is we will just try again seeing as raynor can get preg easily =]]

ahahha 2 can play at that game :rotfl:

x-kirsty-x said:
Its pretty childish actually, I think he needs to grow up :roll:

I agree what a c*ck! Sorry :oops: Just stuff like that really winds me up! :x

Would be even funnier if his baby came out a girl and a different race :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you wont ever have any control over what people say. let me jsut say the only thing you have control over is the way you react about things.. so take a step back from the situation, does it really matter what his work mate thinks? no. you dont mind what sex you have. so jsut tell him to mind his own business and calm down. :) plus tell him mystic preg says the golfers a boy :)

You could wipe the smile of his face by telling him what happened to me... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Tell him you know someone who was told they were having a boy, we shown boy bits and everything, yet after another scan later on than 20 weeks showed it to be a girl... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Nothing is certain until that baby pops out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back