sleeping on their tummies and cot death

Sage

Reaction score
Kyrans just learnt to roll from back to front and at bedtime when i put him down in his cot he likes to have a little play before he falls asleep 4 times today when ive gone to check he's rolled onto his front and gone fast asleep. If i roll him back i check in 5 mins and hes back on his front!! Should i wedge him on his back? lol! id never forgive myself if something happened with all this cot death stuff about sleeping on tummies. Does anyones babies sleep on their tummy? whats your opinion on them sleeping on their tummies?

thomas has been sleeping on his belly for a few weeks now he preferes it to sleeping on his back. he sometimes even sleeps face down but mostly he will turn his head to either side.
i have got the monitor mat underneath him so i dont worry but i think if thats how they are comfy leave them to it both my nephews also sleep on their bellys from a young age and no harm ever come to them
xx

Once they learn to roll over by themselves you don't really need to worry about turning them back over as they can turn themselves. Its a natural thing so try not to fret overly about it. I know its not easy but he should be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back