Bottle Feeding...

x_MrsE_x

Reaction score
Im going to try breast feeding but want to be prepared if i have to bottle feed and am going to take milk into hospital with me just incase, but im struggling to pick what milk to use, both my girls had cow and gate, ive been told aptamil is better as its closer to breast milk so i was just wondering what milk everyone else was using ?

I used sma gold with DD and will be using the same again. I had no problems at all with it.

I'm the same as Helen! I've stocked up with sma gold! I've got 7 big tins of it and a carton for when little man first arrives home!

Same as the others, SMA gold. I tried Paige on aptimil but she had a big sick problem on it bless her, so changed. :)

Might be worth seeing what your hospital have? I think it is SMA or Aptimil (sp?) as the option.

x

i tried breast feeding and didnt bwork out the hospital gave me sma gold. and i just carried on using that

i was wondering this too,

i really am set on trying to B/F but if it doesnt work out or what ever, i wana be prepared and the baby not to suffer just because i want to try n suceed with it,

our hospital (according to M/W) use aptimil because its closer to breast milk,

SIL tryed cow & gate cos its the cheapist and her little girl settled on that no probs, so im now kinda unsure what to get in,

i think im gona get a few cartons in at home for when we come home if needed,
but how many do babys have per day, how bout per feed? a full carton or what? :oooo:

and then send OH out to the shop to get a tin if we need it, lol

xxx

i was wondering this too,

i really am set on trying to B/F but if it doesnt work out or what ever, i wana be prepared and the baby not to suffer just because i want to try n suceed with it,

our hospital (according to M/W) use aptimil because its closer to breast milk,

SIL tryed cow & gate cos its the cheapist and her little girl settled on that no probs, so im now kinda unsure what to get in,

i think im gona get a few cartons in at home for when we come home if needed,
but how many do babys have per day, how bout per feed? a full carton or what? :oooo:

and then send OH out to the shop to get a tin if we need it, lol

xxx

i think 1 carton has 8 ounces in so shouls last u for 2 feeds per carton

well that sma gold anyway. not sure about the other. sure they'd be simular tho

Thank you all for your replies, when i had my first i didnt have to take my own supply of milk into the hospital but got told with the 2nd i had to take some in, im guessing they do have some there incase of emergency, but was going to buy some milk just incase so might aswell take it in with me so its my choice what little one has, think i might just go for cow and gate again, the girls had no problems with it, just wondered if aptamil was better.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back