bottle feeders

My1stBaby

Reaction score
does anyone else's LO get fussy with the bottle sometimes

like max will have 3oz, ill stop to wind him, put the bottle back in his mouth and it takes him AGES to re attach, pushes it out with his tongue, pulls faces, even pushes the bottle out of his mouth. but when he finally attaches hes fine.....

he does this straight away sometimes too.! so weird?

My LO is the same hun , I think her teething might have something to do with it x

Same here! She bites the teat and moves it around with her Tongue - very frustrating!

Angel goes through phases of doing this, wolf down the first 4oz, burp her and she takes aaaaaaages to drink again lol xx

James is at the stage where his hands and arms are everywhere and when trying to feed him insists on putting him hands in the bottle and pulling!!!! Frustration springs to mind lol xx

xxx

Yeeeeessssss! Albert can take longer to get feeding than actually feed yet he'll be screaming for milk and doing the Running Man lol

Lol yeahg that's the same as max ! What are they like aye xx

my Alfie was doing this i was stopping to wind him then it was taking a while to get going again even though he was going bonkers for it!! but i have gave up winding him half way through feeds now unless he stops drinking the milk otherwise he takes the whole bottle gets winded at the end and then no fuss :) xx

Alyssa will down 4oz then cry for boob or refuse to drink the bottle til after shes had boob lol. if im not here and someone else is feeding her shes good as gold but from me she prefers boob and knows i have it lol. she will not be fobbed off with a bottle until shes had some bf at least

Lol she's a clever girl!

Lyndsey I think this is what I might start doing, he's 9 weeks old is it ok to let him have the whole bottle without winding during ?

And BB- next time?!? Pah!

Aj does the same when I put it in his mouth he screws up his face and tries to poke it out with his toungue like I am poisoning him. Then when I try to put the dummy in after he does the same with that till he realises its just a dummy!! God boys are dumb sometimes. lol

Ive had this all day today, losing the will at this moment.....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Yup! We have the same issue. I think it's her teeth bugging her x

I've got a girl and she still farts around like this!! Still loving my pink bundle though :)

alyssa will down 4oz then cry for boob or refuse to drink the bottle til after shes had boob lol. If im not here and someone else is feeding her shes good as gold but from me she prefers boob and knows i have it lol. She will not be fobbed off with a bottle until shes had some bf at least

same! Grrr!

It's not just boys, my pink bundle does this. Usually the first couple of feeds in the day then the afternoon is better.

If you break the flow then it is hard to get her to take it back. We stopped winding half way through a while ago which helped alot.

alyssa will down 4oz then cry for boob or refuse to drink the bottle til after shes had boob lol. If im not here and someone else is feeding her shes good as gold but from me she prefers boob and knows i have it lol. She will not be fobbed off with a bottle until shes had some bf at least

same! Grrr!

lol sometimes she will only take the bottle in a bf position

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back