no idea???!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
max keeps crying for a bottle or making out hes hungry but when i put the bottle in his mouth he scews his face up stretches his body out n his face goes all red!!!!

its not every time but its quite a few times a day and night. hes eating a bit less too, he usually has 5oz every 2-3 hours but he keeps only having 3oz. i do then give him more (1 or 2oz) after an hour or so coz he seems to want it again then, but then he wont eat again til 4 hours after the first 3oz.....

any ideas???/?

Babies dont know the difference between hunger pains, wind and stomach ache could that be why he thinks he is hungry but not?

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

yeah it seems like that could be the case!! i give him infacol before every feed though....? but maybe i could try a stronger olic relief xxx

Do you give single or double dose I double up if having a bad day and it seems to help. Also my lo feeds less but more often in growth spurt could that be part of it?

Sometimes it feels like it's all these things like wind etc and it's just plain and simple tiredness. I find L is screaming I try and feed him and all he wants is to be wrapped up and cuddled to sleep.

Sounds like he has wind/colic pain. Is there anything that you would normally do to help ease it? U can buy colief which I've hear id good. I used to place the floor and that settled and help brought wind up x

hes just been sooooo sick never seen so much sick! hes been realy unsettled all day today dont know whats wrong with him but yeah seems like it could be colic. gonna buy some colief tomoro and hope that helps. dont know whether to feed him or not, hes making out hes hungry but after being that sick i dont want to feed him :s

Id feed him if he wants if he keeps being sick take to docs but my lo did same other night and it must have been wind cos was fine after.

My lo just was sick all over my dh lol. He is so much more settled now. Hope ur lo feels better soon x

Albert vomits loads every so often and then has a feed, it's like he's gotten rid of whatever was bothering him xxxxxxxx

yeah he was so much better after he was sick! think he must have needed it. seeing HVs today at the group so will ask about it, i think its just him making out hes hungry when he isnt as he just did it again but i just settled him to sleep instead and he went down after a while, hes got his signals a bit confused i think lol

bit worried about how much hes sick though so will ask today xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back