Bored

ZoeM

Reaction score
Do any of you who have lost your babies feel absolutely and utterly bored at work now?...again!!

I feel a bit as though I haven't got anything to look forward to anymore and that the massive high I was on is gone. Roll on my next period, when I can start again!!

I don't even feel enthusiastic about reading other peoples messages on here anymore!! I used to like looking at everything on this website!!

I should have been fifteen and a half months pregnant by now!!

One peed off woman!

Zo

Sh@t, sorry!!

I am in fact a human being and not an elephant! and I should have been fifteen and a half weeks preg!!, not months! :oops:

Zo

:hug: First of all Zoe, I am sorry your feeling this way, Yes It is a huge come down when you lose a baby, I know I found my work very hard at first, now I am at the stage I should be leaving for maternity leave....sadly not to be :cry: I don't think there is anything anyone can say or do to make that feeling go away, but I do know that time does help. The pain and bordem become less and less. As for not reading the posts.... I come and go here.... sometimes I can't get enough of these forums other times I can't be bothered logging on....thats just nature. and I think just part of us having time out for ourselves....sometimes we need that. :hug: It will sort it's self out and you'll feel better soon, I promise you that much.

Right now the Elephant pregnancy..... :rotfl: oooopppppsss eh???? lol

That part of your post made me chuckle... thank you so much.
Lv Yvonne xx

hey hun

I know how you feel sometimes i just wanna do something im desperate to go back to work and just get things back to normal but im trying to be patient. You will start to feel better soon hun it will just take a bit of time.

Look after yourself hun :hug: :hug:

Hiya Zoe,

Sorry you're feeling so naff. I can empathsise, I agree that you get sooo excited about your arrival, that when you mc you feel bereft of anything to look forward to. I had exactly the same feelings...utter dissapointment.

I managed to ease my dissapointment by booking a more extravagant holiday than I would usually take for when my baby was due....obviously it will never replace my loss, but I am very excited about the trip and has given me something to fixate about, rather than think 'I should have been having my baby then'. I am really surprised at how much it has helped me.

I know not everyone is in a position to book a holiday, but it might help if you can organise something for the summer so that you have something to plan and think about.

I hope you feel better soon honey :hug:
M
x

I think I must be still in shock, as I'm feeling ok and am looking forward to TTC again ...... God I'm a gluton for punishment !!
I thought I wouldn't be able to come on here after this morning but I find it comforting to be in the company of so many others going through similiar experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back