Miseryville

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Valley Girl, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Valley Girl

Valley Girl Well-Known Member

Is anyone else who's due feeling really low? I'm sick of braxton hicks, pelvis ache and people telling me how bored they are of waiting. Every morning I wake up depressed that nothing's happened. I start each day hoping, then gradually get more low as day goes on. I'm starting to think it's never going to happen. I don't feel excited or enthusiastic anymore. I'm sick of not being able to do anything or make any plans. I hit the high street yesterday and after 2 shops was exhausted. My hubby is moody. Aagh!!

2. bonny

bonny Well-Known Member

:hug: Going over due suck's i know how you feel

My OH is a grumpy git as well but its genetic with him :rotfl:

Hope things get going for you soon.

3. lisa&alex

lisa&alex Well-Known Member

:hug: :( i didnt go overdue.. but i cant imagin how uncomfy it must be :(.. and the saying.. wont be long really musnt help.. get tweeeking ur nips.. and hand expressing?

4. NIE

NIE Well-Known Member

I would love to try to make plans to do a wee bit of shopping, but I am just too sore. I am unable to do any walking. Just getting to the toilet is a nightmare and I am almost in tears.

I am feeling really ill now and just want things over with, although when ever I get a twinge a do have a wee panic of oh no I can't do this.

5. Shopaholic

Shopaholic Active Member

I know just how you feel!!!!!!!!!!! All those months of waiting until the 6th December and now have realised I could have another 10 days of feeling rubbish and anxious and downright fed up! I just want it over and done with. If it would only stop raining for 10 seconds I'd go outside and walk but instead am stuck with x-factor repeats!!! Really hope it happens for all of us soon! xx

6. Valley Girl

Valley Girl Well-Known Member

It's awful isn't it. I don't want to be depressed when my baby finally comes, and it makes me worry how I will cope with labour in this state of mind. I've got to the point now where I can't imagine those real contractions coming. I know they come without warning, but it seems they never will. I can't believe how negative I am. Shoot me!

7. **C**

**C** Well-Known Member

Believe me, when it does happen you really won't be depressed! It's the most exciting time you'll ever experience :dance: :D :cheer: :hug: