Miseryville

Valley Girl

Reaction score
Is anyone else who's due feeling really low? I'm sick of braxton hicks, pelvis ache and people telling me how bored they are of waiting. Every morning I wake up depressed that nothing's happened. I start each day hoping, then gradually get more low as day goes on. I'm starting to think it's never going to happen. I don't feel excited or enthusiastic anymore. I'm sick of not being able to do anything or make any plans. I hit the high street yesterday and after 2 shops was exhausted. My hubby is moody. Aagh!!

:hug: Going over due suck's i know how you feel

My OH is a grumpy git as well but its genetic with him :rotfl:

Hope things get going for you soon.

:hug: :( i didnt go overdue.. but i cant imagin how uncomfy it must be :(.. and the saying.. wont be long really musnt help.. get tweeeking ur nips.. and hand expressing?

I would love to try to make plans to do a wee bit of shopping, but I am just too sore. I am unable to do any walking. Just getting to the toilet is a nightmare and I am almost in tears.

I am feeling really ill now and just want things over with, although when ever I get a twinge a do have a wee panic of oh no I can't do this.

I know just how you feel!!!!!!!!!!! All those months of waiting until the 6th December and now have realised I could have another 10 days of feeling rubbish and anxious and downright fed up! I just want it over and done with. If it would only stop raining for 10 seconds I'd go outside and walk but instead am stuck with x-factor repeats!!! Really hope it happens for all of us soon! xx

It's awful isn't it. I don't want to be depressed when my baby finally comes, and it makes me worry how I will cope with labour in this state of mind. I've got to the point now where I can't imagine those real contractions coming. I know they come without warning, but it seems they never will. I can't believe how negative I am. Shoot me!

Believe me, when it does happen you really won't be depressed! It's the most exciting time you'll ever experience :dance: :D :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back