Bored

Bee7

Reaction score
All week i've been looking forward to resting up over the weekend. But after a lovely long sleep last night and a lazy day today, I feel really bored and restless. Two of my friends have gone away for the weekend which i didn't bother with because a) I can't afford it and b) I can't have a drink or anything and c) I was very tired. But now i'm just feeling a bit yucky and lethargic. Can't actually be bothered to dress myself and go anywhere but also getting fidgety and annoyed with being stuck in the house all day. There's just no pleasing some people!

Maybe i'll go to Tesco and buy some sweets/chocolate/treats to keep me occupied....x

I know exactly how you feel I had a week off recently and once I'd done the house work, re sorted the nursery and baked a few cakes I was bored stiff, how I'm gonna stay sane on my maternity leave I don't know! Lol you could alway teach yourself something new hun I taught myself how to knit (thank god for youtube)

I know the feeling. im on my own just now cos dh is off on a course with work - and i cant muster up the energy to get off the sofa - lol - but am starting to get fed up now.

i've been keeping myself occupied with the random game threads in the girlies room. lol
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back