bored!!

Oh and searching for a nice dress to wear for my best mates wedding next month.. I can't find anything.. Grrrrr!!! Its hard because I know what I want.. I just need to find it.. X

What are you after? I like shopping for everyone but myself :D

I was given a Christmas pie by mistake once, Eeeeeeeeee (vomit) :(.xx

MOOOOONNN PIGGGGG DOT COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

LOL - That is stuck in my head now!!

Lou im after a beige all in one jumpsuit that has boot flare pants! I cannot for the life of me find one! I can find one that is straight leg or tight legs.. but not boot flare!

Last edited:
I seen them earlier. I quite like the cream one but wondered if that was suitable for a wedding with the back being quite showey? What you reckon? x

Oh wait.. How would I pee??????

Its an all day event! God I never thought about that until now! Dohhh! Dammit! Feck what do I have instead? Im so bloody fussy!

how about this one?

http://www.hm.com/gb/product/83317?article=83317-A

(I've had my eye on that for a while...)

And good on the cycling to work. I used to cycle every day, then we moved and the roads were too scary, but now we've found a route that may be almost three times as long, but it's almost entirely off road and it's the loveliest thing to do.

Completely off topic and not even sofa related!

So I popped into tesco earlier to get a few bits and this strange guy walked up to me and said 'i love to be alone with you' I gave him a filthy look and as I walked away he shouted said 'that's what is says in your top' which it does in really small writing right across my right boob area - what a perv!

Why did he ever think that was ok? And he clearly gave himself away for looking at my chest and he was creepy and wierd!

Sorry bit of a rant! It just creeped me out a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back