bored!!

that is really weird - hope you're ok after it - would have shook me up real bad

Completely off topic and not even sofa related!

So I popped into tesco earlier to get a few bits and this strange guy walked up to me and said 'i love to be alone with you' I gave him a filthy look and as I walked away he shouted said 'that's what is says in your top' which it does in really small writing right across my right boob area - what a perv!

Why did he ever think that was ok? And he clearly gave himself away for looking at my chest and he was creepy and wierd!

Sorry bit of a rant! It just creeped me out a bit!

Eeeeee gross :( xx

Urgh, that is really creepy Coolbeans :eh:

Didn't he process the words through his head before he said them out loud... I don't attract weirdos thankfully, but i guess i have a bit of a death stare most of the time :D

Last edited:
I feel like I should have told the store manager or something but I just legged it!

I'm watching. A programme about Iceland on bbc4 (the country not the shop) and I wish I was there x

Wow Cool Beans thats freaky!

Scotch I love that and the price is an absolute bargain! I may pop into H&M on the weekend and see how it fits and if its pee pee accessible lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back