Bored of waiting now...

kedi376

Reaction score
So how long did you wait for your first fertility appointment?

I've been waiting for the letter, was kind of hoping it would be here by now. Even if the appointment wasn't for a few weeks.

Do you think it's too soon to call them and asked if they got the letter from the doctor? Will they talk to me as it's OH with the problem?

We've waited 2.5 years to get to this point and I'm seriously impatient now :clock:

I'd ring them personally!

So what if it annoys them !! At the end of the day it's your dreams they have in their hands and you should be the one in control and know exactly where you stand and what's happening with things!

Besides what's the worst that can happen!!!

Hope you get an answer soon sweetie

:)

Xx

No advice about waiting times for appointment but i would give them a call, no harm and look at where LouiseB's persistense got her :)

And it they don't give you what you want tell them they will make lots of PF members very angry!!
:)

Call them hun :phone:

I waited three weeks for my letter, when I eventually rang up the hospital said they had no record of it and I had to go to the back of the waiting list again, so in all I had to wait 10 weeks!!!

My letter took about a fortnight to arrive i think and i definately would have phoned them if i had been waiting 3 weeks.

Then it was another couple of weeks to the appointment date.

I think that if you think there isn't any actiuon going on, it's because there isn't :oooo:

Thanks ladies, You've given me the confidence I needed, if I get a spare moment at work tomorrow I'll give them a call.

After the mess up with the first sperm sample I just don't trust my doctors anymore. Hopefully I can take a leaf out of Louise's book and get everything we need as quick as possible.

Thanks xxxx

Got the appointment through. Had to ring a few times :) Appointment 26th May. Only down thing is it's at Lutterworth and not Leicester Hospital. When I asked why they said Leicester couldn't see us in the time frame and Lutterworth could.

I'd drive 100 miles if it meant we could get seen :) I'm not expecting much in this meeting, but it's a start.

That's great news hun at least now you have a date set and you can allow yourself to think that things will start to happen for you. On my first appt I was sent to a hospital which was further away but my doctor kindly said we could go to our nearest hospital for all further appts, so perhaps you could ask the same xxx

Call them hun :phone:

I waited three weeks for my letter, when I eventually rang up the hospital said they had no record of it and I had to go to the back of the waiting list again, so in all I had to wait 10 weeks!!!

Call them! The same thing happened to me as well! Lots of luck hun!

Wishing you best of luck for Thursday Kedi!
Xx

thanks ladies, I'll keep you up-to-date. I'm not on the forum much these days and only look at this section now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back