Boots V Tesco!

bluegirl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I got my BFP a while ago but I thought I'd share something with all you ladies who are testing / thinking of testing...

First Test
Brand: Tesco Own Brand
Price: £3.99 for 2
Time: 7pm (After drinking 2 Ltrs water during the day)

Second Test
Brand: Boots Own Brand
Price: £4.99 for 2
Time: 6:30am (First Morning Pee)

THESE WERE ON THE SAME DAY!!

Please ladies, it's disheartening enough when you think you have a BFN, don't spend more for the privilege!

Good Luck to all TTC!! xx

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 82
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 90
Oh my god...I see what u mean!! My boots one is like urs,isn't it? Maybe I should go n get Tesco ones xx

I think Superdrug have the same levels... hint hint xx

Lol I'm gonna wait til morning to test again..I'm having all sorts of weird pains,hips are achy aswell xx

Blimey look at the difference in them , well i defo aint getting any boots tests xx

Those Boots test look exactly the same as the ASDA own tests......wonder if they're the same underneath it all?

I used the Tesco and got my bfp. Heard from other ladies they are quite sensitive.
xx

I have tried a lot of different tests and the Superdrug ones are really good - I had some cheap ones from Amazon saying negative with fmu, but on the same day on cd25 approx 10dpo a Superdrug gave me a positive (in the afternoon).

They are pink dye ones as well, which I much prefer. xx

That's really interesting cos i did a cb and got a really strong positive. Went to tesco and got digis and cheapy tesco to confirm. Confirmed on digi but you could only see line dead faint in tesco. I would have probs chucked it away thinking it was negative if I had used it first. Do you think everyone's just different x x

I find the tesco ones best tried lots of others when first ttc and when I got my faint line on tesco I tried few different no digi tests and they came up neg so I went and got a tescos own digi to confirm it! I also find even though it tells you nt to check after 5 mins that none of my neg tesco tests ever came up with any kind of line no matter how long you left it, where as some others do xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back