Boots changing bag?

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :)
Anyone get the free Boots changing bag? If so what's it like? Xx

I got it and not overly impressed. It's ok and will do as a spare but its quite small and don't think you would fit everything in. Think my OH is going to use it as he's refusing to take my 'girly' one out :)

It's fairly simplistic and not huge. It comes with a decent sized fold up changing mat though.

I didnt think id use mine much as i was convinced it was too small - its the only one i use now though!
I take a change of clothes, few nappies, wetwipes, muslins, 4 bottles, milk powder and a flask of hot water which goes in the side - and i have enough room for my purse and phone aswell

How do you get this?

xx

You have to join the Boot's Parenting Club and then they send you a load of vouchers. One of the vouchers is for the free changing bag if you buy a packet of nappies.

I think I'll get it anyway and you never know I might end up using it at some stage, can't hurt having a spare xx

In a word.... crap! Lol. I have biggrr handbags for a night out!! Xx

tapatalking

My.sil has used hers for a year and says it's great. I can't afford a fancy pantsy one so going to give it a go! Need a folding changing mat for it though. X

My.sil has used hers for a year and says it's great. I can't afford a fancy pantsy one so going to give it a go! Need a folding changing mat for it though. X

So did my sis in law. Bit they changed it. Uts literally half the size. Think I got a mat in mine though. I gave it to her granny for using when shes there. Xx

tapatalking

its perfectly fine, you dont need to be lugging a giant bag everywhere, ive used it for a whole year and its getting a bit worn now but its been a good reliable bag and always fitted everything i needed.

it holds
wipes
nappies
nappy bags
socks
change of clothes
baby lotion
hand gel (antibac)
calpol
bottle
snacks
unbrella
gloves
suncream
and a sunhat
teething powders/gel
keys
phone
wallet

and thats just now that ive too out the changing mat as we dont really use it anymore, i used to have the mat in there and a lamaze toy hooked onto the handle too. the ones we have here atm are still the same one as i have, i think it depends how good you are at packing stuff too lol.

Last edited:

So did my sis in law. Bit they changed it. Uts literally half the size. Think I got a mat in mine though. I gave it to her granny for using when shes there. Xx

tapatalking

Ohhhh! I see, that's a bugger! damn... something else I'll need then I expect.

I have used it for a bit but then got pacapod. Atm with 2 childen i am using pacapod pods and a fabric bag fron primark for £3.
I only need a space for food for DS1 though, changing pod takes change of clothes, nappies for both children, wipes, small pot of sudocrem, nappy bags and a changing nat- dont need bottles etc which saves some space.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

tapatalking

Ohhhh! I see, that's a bugger! damn... something else I'll need then I expect.

I have decided to buy the baby and all bag as its unisex and when older they can be carried for v short periodsof time best price iv found it is 31.99 but think most places online is basically 46 qquid so again not a bank breaker. X

I got a free £35 silver cross changing bag with my pram system so will be using that. Might pick up this one for free too though been as I have to buy more nappies anyway :) x

its perfectly fine, you dont need to be lugging a giant bag everywhere, ive used it for a whole year and its getting a bit worn now but its been a good reliable bag and always fitted everything i needed.

it holds
wipes
nappies
nappy bags
socks
change of clothes
baby lotion
hand gel (antibac)
calpol
bottle
snacks
unbrella
gloves
suncream
and a sunhat
teething powders/gel
keys
phone
wallet

and thats just now that ive too out the changing mat as we dont really use it anymore, i used to have the mat in there and a lamaze toy hooked onto the handle too. the ones we have here atm are still the same one as i have, i think it depends how good you are at packing stuff too lol.

I'm pretty good at packing his bag...but there is no way even half of the above would fit in the one that I have! They must have changed the style recently!

They have changed. My nephew is same age as bevs wee girl and by the time I had daisy in october the bag was riddiculous. My sis in law used the free boots bags for both her boys as they were great. But we both commented on this one and how small. They used to have a huggies tag on. Dont think they can be the same bags. Xx

tapatalking

After looking at this bag instore today I won't be getting it. It is tiny! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back