Books for 2 year old boy

newbie1984

Reaction score
Hi mums!

Sorry to hop over (i'm a tri 2'er) but am looking for some ideas - it's my OH's nephews 2nd birthday this weekend and he has soooo many toys so i want to buy him some books. Any recommendations at all on good books to buy? He is quite good with words (he recognises them and can say what it is e.g ball, cat etc) and he can count up to 12 now. He loves thomas the tank engine

Thanks for the ideas in advance!

Have a look see if Thomas do a train in his name!my friend got my lo the Harvey Thomas book!never knew there was a Harvey train! My lo loves any kind of book as long as theres lots of pictures!my friends 2 1/2 year old loves the books where you press a matching button throughout the story maybe look for one like that?

My son has always loved any of the Julia Donaldson ones, particularly The Gruffalo, Room on a Broom, The Snail and the Whale, Sharing a Shell...there are loads...and you can get them all in hard board books which are better for little ones.

The Gruffalo, Monkey Puzzle, The Smartest Giant in Town, Peepo, Goodnight Moon, Green Eggs and Ham, One fish Two Fish, Dear Zoo, Room on the Broom, Guess How Much I Love You, Zog and any dinosaur books are my 20 month old sons favourites xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back