Pirate costume for 3 year old

Becky

Reaction score
On Friday the nursery are dressing up as pirates. Headscarves are provided but I need some ideas for what else DD can wear. I don't want to buy a costume but don't mind buying a few accessories....

Any ideas - I'm stuck!!

Last edited:
combats, pashmina or scarf around her tummy, stripey socks, ruffly white shirt or stripey tanktop if ou have one!!..make an eyepatch out of black card and elastic! you could make a cardboard cutlass quite easily too! and just draw on a beard/moustache with black eyeliner or facepaints!

2899804784_ecdd83774f.jpg

Abit different as Calum is smaller. Woolworths and Asda have got cheap dressing up clothes at the mo, if you want to make the jeans cut at the bottom, tshirt, waist jacket/scarf for waist, bandana for head. If you have a Birthdays card store they have a pirate set for £2.99 includes treasure chest, hook hand, eye patch and other bits.

Good Luck

Ooh thanks girls I've got an idea now! Just didn't know where to start before!

I was thinking maybe cropped jeans (with tights underneath for warmth) and either a stripy t-shirt or similar. If I can get a sash for round her waist and I'll look in town in the next day or so.

You girls are great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back