booked a private scan - couldn't wait any longer!!

almeria

Reaction score
I'm 16+3 weeks and have another month before my 21 week scan is booked in, and I just couldn't wait any longer... I need to see baby again :)
I just booked a private scan for next Wednesday when i'll be 17+1, and fingers crossed i'll be able to tell the sex too, should be far enough along shouldn't I??
It's costing 50 euros, which I thought was quite reasonable, and both my parents can be there with me, which is great, as neither can be there for the birth.
That's it really. Just sharing my happy day and excitement :dance:
Hope all you ladies are having a great day too x

awww brill hun- I had private one at 18 weeks so not much further along than u and could see my boys bits fine :) good luck next week and enjoy x

i had mine same time as you and could clearly see hes a boy :) enjoy your scan hun xx

That sounds lovely honey, you'll be able to find out sex too as its after 16 weeks. I considered getting one before my 20 week scan this time, but i had a 4d with my little boy when i was about 28 weeks so we decided to wait and do it around the same time. Look forward to hearing whether you're team blue or team pink x

im so jealous!!
i was itching to book a scan as soon as i hit 16wks, but decided to wait til 20wk (only 21days to go).. if i had the extra money then i think i would of got one but just havent..

Gd luck on wednesday! :) x

only 1 day to go now, can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl and that it is super healthy (I hope)!
thank you everyone for all your kind wishes, i'll post the results tomorrow :)

i had my 20 week scan and they couldnt tell the sex, so we paid £75 and went private. (this was 2d) it was well worth it, i got to see the little one again, and found out the gender too! good luck

:) had my scan, baby was gorgeous and looked so much bigger! It sucked its thumb and was generally cute and normal (phew)
Measured at 17+4 (4 days more than it measured at last scan so growing well).

Looks like a boy:dance:
We saw some suspiciously male looking bits between the legs, but the doctor couldn't be positive, so we are 75% sure it's a little baby boy...

Will hopefully find out for sure next month.

Now going into overdrive thinking of boy names!!!!

Awwww congratulations on your (probably) baby boy lol! :blue:

Great to hear everything is fine with baby! We saw baby sucking his thumb at our scan too, it's so cute eh? :)

Good luck with the boys names.. I found choosing a name really hard lol :( I think girls names are easier! I'm sure you'll find something lovely!

x

ah yay another boy. congrats and pleased to hear all was good. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back