booked private gender scan... bk from private scan.. ITS A..

i posted on the other thread lol durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yay mias toy boy is half way cooked :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Congratulations - that is so exciting!

1sttimemum said:
huge congratulations Charlotte. Now you can plan everything.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i keep trying to get her to buy stuff for junior but she still wont :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

looks like im gonna have to go baby shopping for her!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hehe

thanks for your replys everyone..

i thought boy.. and i got a lil boy hehe.. over the moon!!

hayliiMia... I dont know why, but i'm scared of buying clothes lol.. i'm going to be a ladt minute person i cant just tell...
My friends bought me a pair of blue iccle socks yesterday.. just because they were blue, and i'd just told them.. lol..

theres SOOO tiny! xxx

charlotteheys85 said:
thanks for your replys everyone..

i thought boy.. and i got a lil boy hehe.. over the moon!!

hayliiMia... I dont know why, but i'm scared of buying clothes lol.. i'm going to be a ladt minute person i cant just tell...
My friends bought me a pair of blue iccle socks yesterday.. just because they were blue, and i'd just told them.. lol..

theres SOOO tiny! xxx

well were going shopping next week i have decided :lol:

i'm definatly up for window shopping :)

i dont get paid till the Friday, plus after forking out for the scan, i dont think buying clothes are on the cards :'(

i got a lil draw ready for junior tho, so as i buy things, they can all be kept safe :) xx

Woohoo! Another for Team Blue :D I'm the same as you, I totally knew it was a boy before the scan!

I'm a bit weird about buying clothes too! I don't know why. I'll need to get my finger out though :D

Hi Charlotte :wave:

Been on hols so only just managed to catch up and i'm soooooooooooo happy for you and your little boy woo hoo :dance: :cheer:

We are on the same team yayyyyyyyyyy :cheer: :cheer:

Speak soon. :hug:

(I've pm'd you)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231