Boobs

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Last few days i have been getting shooting pains, tingling and kind of burning in them :shock: they have been tender to touch since i found out about being pregnant.

They have already gone up 1 cup size and are very veiny even though they are only small:oooo:

Needless to say hubby is very pleased with the new size :lol:

Anyone else have these weird feelings and pains in them?

xxx

Last edited:
Yep all through tri1. They calmed down a bit but back with a vengeance past two weeks. I finally found a sleep bra which I like and it helps a great deal.

Thanks hun, nice to hear that its normal from a tri2'er :) :)

Hope your well ninja. xxx

I had a lot of aches and pains with my boobs, which have hopefully stopped now (still geta few but not as bad)
Often got shooting pains, which I still do. And they were always really painful.
Seems to have eased a little now. x

My boobies keep getting trapped under my arm when I sleep lol

Haha my hubby is v. impressed with mine. Keeps commenting on them. love it!! Very sore though, i did threating to kill him if he touched them again :) xx

im roughly 10weeks now and my boobs have been sooo sore, I've had to buy one of those 'V' preg pillow things which i find helps when trying to sleep.
This is my 2nd pregnancy and have been getting sooo many problems this time compared to pregnancy with Isabelle which at the time i thought was terrible.
All boob pain and discomfort does settle down though, apparently its meant to get worse the first few days after milk comes in after giving birth... mine never came in so fingers crossed it will this time!

Thanks ladies, was still getting pans in them last night, owch!

Hopefully it will settle down and its just hormones :)

mine murder me, when I take my bra off it feels as if they will rip off my chest :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back