Boobs!

Olive

Reaction score
Anyone else had/got itchy boobs? Right at the side of my left one. Tbh, I've had this in the past and thought it might have been a symptom (when it wasn't), so might just be my bra irritating me.

Talking of boobs though...how long was it before you noticed a change in yours?

xxxx

Instantly - they just started growing and haven't stopped! Mine are itchy too but I think it maybe as milk is starting to produce (eeeek!) They might be itchy if they are starting to grow and the skin is stretching, slap a load of oil or moisturiser on x

Thanks Jen. Stopped for now! OH will be pleased if they're growing! Lol.

Can't wait to start seeing changes in everything! Think I just want to look pregnant and not a chubster! Lol.

Xxx

Mine have felt painful for a few days (5 + 5 weeks) . But i thought they looked bigger for a while before this. Ii haven't had any itchy feelings yet though!! :)

Before I got my bfp my boobs were really sore and bigger.
Now they're the size of melons and yes I too had the itchiness at around 8 weeks I think.
Mainly the nipple area!! xxx

mine keep changing, they are fairly big already but don't seem to have grown too much, more just soreness and aching on and off. it comes and goes though, not had it much for the past few days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back