Bonding

suzzi

Reaction score
Im looking likely to have a c section.

whats worrying me is will i bond the same with my baby?

Im worrying that because its an operation and ill be in pain after that the bonding wont come straight away.

I felt the bond quicker with my c-section baby than i did with the natural birth.

ah thats good to know x x xthanks x x

I'm sure you'll bond the same honey.. I think u can still have skin to skin immediately when LO is born.. Not sure though..

Just about everyone I know has had c-section and have bonded fine with their babies. My mum couldn't hold me for 24 hours cos she had to have further surgery and we are as close as anything xxxxxxxxxx

You can have skin to skin immediately after the birth even if it's a c section. I had 20 mins with my daughter then she went with my husband while I was stitched up.

I needed help sitting up properly so ask for help to make sure you can get lots of cuddles xx

I had 19 hours before I held mine due to the emergency and stupid hospital but after the initial hormonal days I have had such a amazing bond and still do even though hes a grotty teenager now. Hes 13. Even after being unwell the other day he came and layed next to me on the bed and kept telling me jokes to make me laugh and he wouldn't let me get up to do anything. Its your child. I doesn't matter how they are born you instincts kick in for you to look after them. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back