boils are back

rach

Reaction score
i bloody give up now they have plagued me all through pregnancy and doctors wont give me anything for them just tell me to rub tee tree cream on them to stop them getting infected :( like that really helps with the pain and discomfort of not being able to sit down or walk properly along with the shock of them bursting all time and finding fresh blood in knickers sorry if tmi :oops: guess im just fed up to my back teeth now of having something wrong all the time feel like a right whinging ninny :cry:
im so pleased to be pregnant and yet everything seems to make me cry i thought the hormonal bit was supposed to end with the first trimester not come back 10 times worse in the last trimester
ooh sorry for going on i just needed to let off steam AGAIN :oops: :oops: :oops:
XXXXXXXXXX

I have had really bad ingrown hairs down there since i fell pregnant and its sucha task keeping down there normal. I mean its bad enough that you cant see down there but trying to keep everything in order especially when evberything will be focused there shortly!

Being bigger due to pregnancy is uncomfy enough never mind things getting more difficult with other problems!

Oh hun sorry you're having such a crap time. I can't offer much advice about the boils, but be rest assured it is normal for your hormones to go even more skatty near the end - mind certainly did anyway! I was evil one minute, crying my eyes out the next minute, them happy the minute after.

(((((hugs)))))

Sorry that the evil boils have returned rach :evil: keep your chin up it will all be worth it in the end ......

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back