how embarrasing

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i just came back from an all night cafe witch taxi drivers use all the time.. i ordered the fattest fry up there was and went to go and sit down but i cudnt :oops: the tables wer stuck 2 tha floor so u cudnt move them forward an my bump was in the way in the end i had to sit sideways everyone was starrin at me :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: so embarrased lool

Oh god - at least its obvious u are pregnant and not fat (like the taxi drivers :lol:)

You're supposed to be eating healthy young lady *tut tut*

Thats gods way of punishing you for eating fatty crap and hanging out with taxi drivers :rotfl:

lou i have been eating healthy honestly i havent had a kabab in yonks andddddd ive been cooking myself meals in the evenings instead of snacking on crisps till im not hungry. the all nyt cafe was a treat from my mum cos my stuff was thrown out in the trash by accident :(
and ive been eating more salad i go to a salad buffet every friday with my best mate :D even boiled some eggs the other day :D

i had this at Asda the other night,

hubbys dad wanted to have something to eat when we went shopping, didnt have a fry up though just a brew and some fruit salad...

did think at one point i was going to be wedged in between the table and the seat :oops:

Last week I went to see a potential house to move into and it had those little stupid entrance with a door like a cupboard and only half would open... needless to say I couldn't go through...and the house was ruled out from the start!

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
lou i have been eating healthy honestly i havent had a kabab in yonks andddddd ive been cooking myself meals in the evenings instead of snacking on crisps till im not hungry. the all nyt cafe was a treat from my mum cos my stuff was thrown out in the trash by accident :(
and ive been eating more salad i go to a salad buffet every friday with my best mate :D even boiled some eggs the other day :D

Thats alright then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back