what are you eating too much of???

neeko_1

Reaction score
i have been eating cheese too much and i think it's starting to give me the runs :roll: (sorry) :oops:

Ive had 3 jam donuts today :shock: :oops: :oops:

Im not normally this bad but i was walking past gregs today and they called out my name!

Ice Lollies....and I know I'm not the only forum lolly lover!! :wink:

Nicola said:
Ice Lollies....and I know I'm not the only forum lolly lover!! :wink:
no ur not... i asked the newsagent across the road to get me another box of 100 ice pops- i did the same thing last week- AND the week before! :shock: :rotfl:

To much chocolate for me. I never used to eat chocolate really :?

Warm choccy croissants from pret, I used to have one for breakkie now I cant get out of the habit of having 2!

They are the devils own food!!

:rotfl:

orange ice lollies . I love them and cant stop eating them.

Hi

Usually i eat too many sweets :) but havent had much money for food so been eating what ever i can find :?
Katrina

ice cubes.... seriously. I love them and eat 3 trays worth every day (id eat more if i had the time!)

Hi

seems like ice cubes are common the last few girls ive talked to have eaten tons of ice cubes
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

Usually i eat too many sweets :) but havent had much money for food so been eating what ever i can find :?
Katrina

that's like me too :?

Sheesh - anything that's bad for me:-

*Fruity ice lollies with lots of E numbers and colourings
*Chocolate - current favourites are Crunchies, Dairy Milk Tasters, Frys Chocolate Creams & Drifters
*Crisps - a packet a day (and I'm not normally a crisps fan)
*Ben and Jerry's ice cream - Phish Food flavour

Quite fancy some cheese and a chocolate croissant from Pret now - thanks girls!

I had such a pregnant lunch today - Sharwoods Lime Poppadoms and a Sainsbury's chocolate mousse (+ tuna sandwiches)!

The funny thing is that before I got pregnant, I thought that I would eat so healthily and count my fish portions and be so careful - but 9 months is a long time and I'm bl**dy hungry!

Love

Valentine xxx

that's wahti thought as well

but it is hard.. sometimes i get upset that i'm not eating enought.. but that not true :roll:

i really can't wait until she's here... so i can eat whatever when ever... :lol:

Everything !! :lol: :lol:

Having to avoid quite a bit tho like cirtrus and fizzy drinks as i still have really bad heart burn and acid reflux.. thought this was meant to have died down by down :? :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back