Bodily hair.....

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hey :D

I haven't had to shave my legs or foof for 5 weeks and they are both still pretty bald!! How good is that?! I've grown hair a little on belly! So wierd, but my leg and pubes are practically non existant.

Anyone noticed this, or perhaps have one the other way?? X

my legs the hairs grown but barely any and it's really thin i may have left it for 4 weeks just becaus you can't see it. But i did give in today and shave it :) x

Hey :D

I haven't had to shave my legs or foof for 5 weeks and they are both still pretty bald!! How good is that?! I've grown hair a little on belly! So wierd, but my leg and pubes are practically non existant.

Anyone noticed this, or perhaps have one the other way?? X

Ahhh im so jeleous!!All the hair on my body is just growing so quickly. Especially my leg hair (booooo)

Lol I usually have to shave every week and that would even be good, but now I seriously am loving the lack of growth!
Im getting to the point where ican barely reach the foof area so glad that's taking ages to grow, so when baby is due I can just do it once and not worry about it being bushy! Lol!
Think I'm gonnashave my legs today though, it's been a while x

That is very lucky. I haven't shaved my legs in about 2 weeks, but they desperately need doing. The only good things is that pre pregnancy I used to have bleach my upper lip at least once a month, but I havent had to since being pregnant.

I'm the same! Madness huh but enjoying it all the same! May need to give in later though! ;-) xx

Not here :(!! Mine's always been fast, and now it's on my tummy too, noooo!! On the whole though, I can't be arsed to do anything :roll:

Think I'm gonna go have a big pamper after Christmas with pedicure and everything!!

Yeh was going to book myself in for a pamper at the beauticians, make me feel more human after birth lol!!
I do seem to have sprouted hair up the middle of my tummy. I've got that linea nigra thing as well! X

When I was pregnant, everything seemed to grow sooo slow and it was great :) Had abit of a tidy up a few days before my due date and then after I had my LO, it's all grown back super quickly and I'm starting to look a bit like King Kong!

Cannot wait to have a spare few minutes because I too am taking a well earned trip to the beauticians

im like a crazy jungle woman with lots of hair sprouting from everywhere!!xx

Ha your supposed to grow fast during pregnancy, but this is great news Lexi!

I'm the same - I have always been the reverse of normal and hair grows slower, and each time I get pregnant, It gets even better , and grows slower and slower. I now don't see a big change after babys born either and leg hair is really patchy now! like half the folicles have stopped growing hair or something! I love it!!!

hope i dont go reeeely hairy after baby is born and go like you JJ! would rather that than have to shave all the time lol! x

Mine seems to have stayed the same, but has always been quite fast! Altho I seem to be getting more on my tummy :( doesn't particularly make me want to show my belly off lol!
XxX

oh how i envy the slow growin hair ladies lol
i look like ive caught don king in a headlock between my legs, im so scared to shave like i normally do as i cant see anything but my bump (tried to shave blind and cut myself) and im allergic to hair removal cream.
as for my legs.....i shaved them two weeks ago n they are okish. its just pubes, under arm and hair on the bump that grow super fast.

any tips.....i have to do some super human manuvoring in the bath just to shave my legs looool

i have a very faint brown mark starting from the top of my stomach near my boobs and going down to my belly button this is common also got some fine light hair as well

im like a crazy jungle woman with lots of hair sprouting from everywhere!!xx
me too its good to know im nto the only one!!! i have to keep shaving all the time, and the belly hairs i hadnt even noticed util my darling hubby pointed them out saying how cute they were? er um no not cute!!! out came the tweezers!!! lol

God I think I'll consider my self lucky then! Like no hair growth in 6 weeks now!! It's bloody awesome!! And the furry belly has sorta stopped, the line thing is cool :D x

God I think I'll consider my self lucky then! Like no hair growth in 6 weeks now!! It's bloody awesome!! And the furry belly has sorta stopped, the line thing is cool :D x

No fair all i get is stretch marks i want a line :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back