board

chezzabell

Reaction score
Iam so bored i dont know what to do :?

My 2 yr old has gone on holiday for a week with my mum and now i dont know what to do?

My OH was just on the phone he told me to tidy up, why would i wanna do that i have to use crutches to walk around i can hardly move...yea lets get the hoover out :x stupid man!!!

There is nowt on tv, iam just so used to watching doddlebops or the wiggles :D

Just another 7 days till she comes back :(

Aww i miss her i should not of let her go :x

They have gone to pointins somewhere, something bay, i know she will have a wicked time cos my 2 little cousins have gone aswell and she loves them but i still feel really bad :rotfl:

I will be better soon iam sure

i dont think i will want to part with madison for 5 mins lol

sends another hug :hug:

go to the cinema or go out with a friend for a meal. :D Go for a haircut -

Geeze no one ever has my kids for me - not even for a day! :roll: the things i would do if i had a WEEK without!!! WOW

If you can't get out watch your fave DVD in peace and quiet.
:cheer: Send out for a pizza!!! Have girlie night in! oooooo i can think of loads of stuff.

Yea iam sure by tommorrow i will be doing all of them things and more, i think its just cos its the 1st day :rotfl:

yeah just try and enjoy the me time you have!!!
once she's back you'll soon be wishing she was gone again i bet! :rotfl:

You should start a new business Budge....organising Mum's lives when they are child free!! So many ideas there.....cash in on it lol

hehe :lol:

its just i can think of so many things id do without kids.
I mean cinema attack !!!!! id go first thing in the morning and id just spend the whole day in the cinema watching everything. Then id go pizza hut for the buffet eat all you want then od go pub for a swift half (preggo or not). God i think id even go the whole hog and have a one night stand! :D

:rotfl: @ budge

Iam going to get everything ready for new baby and ur right come next sunday morning when i have to get up at 6am i will be like OMG go back to ur nanna's :rotfl:

A one night stand eh Budgy? You little fox! :rotfl:

yeah!! ive never had sex with a stranger whilst 8 months preggo!!!!

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back