Iam a mum and dont know what to do

Rhiannon1984

Reaction score
Hiya :D

I had a baby last night and i had it at home on my own and i dont knwow what to do as i am scared i have given it a feed and change but i dont know what i should be doing.
There was noone there when i had the baby but my best mate turned up afterwards and helped by iam not sure what to do.
I have called my midwife but she is always busy.
Please can someone help me as iam scared and dont know what to do.
Thanks rhiannon :wink: [/b]

I'd go down to your GP or hospital and get some advice asap. Your midwife should never be too busy to see you and if they are they should have sent another midwife to help you.

Hi Rhiannon

let us know how you are getting on. worried about you love.

x

did anyone ever find out how this girl got on and if her and baby are ok???

was being nosey and looking on really old posts.....lol

i dont know, was she another fake one. maybe danielle still coming on here?

i just read something about somone having triplets at home but their due date was 5 weeks and all that

:? how can people be such :fib: looking for attention

it's sick really, because one day there possibly could be a young girl on here with that problem and people are going to doubt her.

some people need to be strung up.

No not Dani, that was checked. Prob another faker, bloody wastes of time.

yeah i just hope no one ever has to face that problem though as it would be terrifying for anyone.

but as u see that girl aboveonly posted that once so if it was true just hope her and baby are ok :D

but the thing is if youre really scared why are you putting all smiley emoticons on your typing. i dont understand that.

and once youve got a reply you would probably pm the person who responded.

Cant believe that i'm going to meet Damien at last Sami, oh and you of course :lol: :lol: Liam is looking forward to meeting everyone.

if it was me who just had a baby i would be on the fone to 999 crying....lol not on a pregnancy forum looking for someone to help me who could be miles away

Hope you both have a lovely time when yous meet :cheer:

davina said:
Cant believe that i'm going to meet Damien at last Sami, oh and you of course :lol: :lol: Liam is looking forward to meeting everyone.

Which one you going to hun? Southampton? Got to double check, not sure if we will yet as the location hasn't quite been agreed. But I'm looking forward to meeting other girls from here :D

yep i think the southampton one as it will be in the school half term. trying to get DH to come with me.

dionne i love that piccie of you, it's really nice on your avatar. anyway what do you mean, i thought jordan's boobs were real :lol: :lol:

davina said:
dionne i love that piccie of you, it's really nice on your avatar. anyway what do you mean, i thought jordan's boobs were real :lol: :lol:

cheers hun :) the nasty mods moaned though said it was to big so nasty sami cut my body off :cry:

:moon:

dionne said:
davina said:

cheers hun :) the nasty mods moaned though said it was to big so nasty sami cut my body off :cry:

:moon:

Nasty mods, bugger off you, I asked nicely, then helped to make it fit! :talkhand: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back