BO?!!!!

Small Flower

Reaction score
Hey girls,

for the last day or so, I've had to nip to the loo at work (twice) and apply more deoderant and perfume, my underarms seem to be a bit sweaty and hence bo-ish. I don't feel particuarly hot or sweaty, and having been exerting myself at all.

I'm normally not a smelly person and rarely have to use antiperspirant.

What is going on! BO is one of my pet HATES, and now I'm paranoid I smell.

What causes it - is it linked to my pregnancy do you think, and any tips on how to combat it?

funny you should say that!

for the last 3 days i've had the same problem! never suffered with excess sweat or BO before, but this week there has been a definate "whiff" :oops:

Must be preggers thing, thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it!

It is a pregnancy thing, you body is working harder thrn normal. And I found a switch from spray to roll om did the trick - i recommned the nivea one, its very good.

Thanks girlies!

I shall pop to the shops en route home then - (I feel like a right dirty minger!) Hope everyone stays away from me for the rest of the arvo.

I've gone the opposite way, i used to get sweaty really easily, now i don't seem to sweat at all.

Sandi

Ooooo if you haven't got one already ROC deodorants are good they are a bit expensive but very effective.xx

awww, keep some wetwipes with you and that way you can wash your armpits when you pop to the loo and then reapply deo.
Bless us pregnant people! :hug:

*sniffs*
I don't think I smell, but I've definitely noticed the hot pregnant lady thing. I'm normally cold at work becuase I sit right under the air conditioner and I have terrible circulation, but I have been baking!

Love the wet wipes idea, might have to take that up soon too.

Yes, roll on's are the way forward! I use Mitchum, which is super strength :oops: It sounds harsh, and I don't smell that bad, but if you're as paranoid as I am this thing works a treat! My boyfriend also uses it and by the end of the day even HE doesn't smell :eek: So I'd definately reccomend it. I buy it from Superdrug or Boots, but places like Tesco and Morrisons sell it too. It's in a green bottle and it's a roll on, it's usually about £2 but it lasts for ages. Only gripe I have with it is that the bottle leaks from time to time... :|

Oh, it's also unscented, cos sometimes when I get hot I can smell my deoderant which makes me think I can smell BO....if that makes sense. This doesn't smell at all which is great!

C xxx

I'm a stinker too :(

I seem to smell a bit funky everywhere actually :think:

My sh*t don't stink though :D xx

dannii87 said:
I'm a stinker too :(

I seem to smell a bit funky everywhere actually :think:

My sh*t don't stink though :D xx

:rotfl: That cracked me up!

So as many of the comments on here lol

It is so true. Everything seems to smell...funky lol :lol:

I said to my OH about a month ago, 'I smell sweaty' and he said 'I know'...So, I ran upstairs when we got in and would not talk to him! I hate it....smelling is one of my biggest worries :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back