ok... now does anyone else have BO?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
when i used to get my period i would notice my underarms smelt a bit more than normal.. now i switched to imperial leather anti persperant as that worked to cover up and sweating or smell that would be there.. now that doesnt even work.. i know its all hormonal and im hot quite alot.. but jeeezzzz!! i stink.. i mean i have a bath, get out dry.. walk downstairs put deoderant on.. and 3-4 hrs later i notice im smelly..anyone the same? and what deoderant are you using? help!! i stink!

Hi Lisa,

I stink too :D Not under my arms, but my feet have become smelly for the first time :( It doesn't seem to matter if I'm wearing slip on shoes with no socks or cotton socks and leather shoes, or how many time a day I wash them...and as for bodily functions! :?

Yes, as well as having a huge belly and varicose veins, I'm a stinker! I feel really "glowing" and attractive just now :roll:

At the moment, I am trying Sure deodrant spray.

I sweated a lot during the first 14 weeks and felt like I was constantly washing. It has calmed down lately which I am really pleased about. Hopefully you will be the same.

Thank goodness the weather is not to great for this time of year. xxx

I read that our sense of smell is heightened during pregnancy, so it might only smell to us and not to anyone else.

I've taken to carrying a can of Sure around with me as I'm def sweatier at the moment.

Kylie1007 said:
I've taken to carrying a can of Sure around with me as I'm def sweatier at the moment.

And me!! I bath/shower every morning before I leave the house and deodorise, but within about an hour of goin anywhere I feel really gross :?

Ye I've found myself sweating more since being preg, Ive just been ensuring I put more deoderant on in the morning after a shower. I use Sure Crystal and think its great. :)

lisa&alex said:
when i used to get my period i would notice my underarms smelt a bit more than normal.. now i switched to imperial leather anti persperant as that worked to cover up and sweating or smell that would be there.. now that doesnt even work.. i know its all hormonal and im hot quite alot.. but jeeezzzz!! i stink.. i mean i have a bath, get out dry.. walk downstairs put deoderant on.. and 3-4 hrs later i notice im smelly..anyone the same? and what deoderant are you using? help!! i stink!

try not using any deoderant or scented shower gel/bubble bath.

If anything.. i find myself to be extremely cold now i'm pregnant.... i've had the heating on at nite the past couple of weeks...
i used sure aloe vera deodarnant... works especially well... even when at the gym...

lol i have tried not using anything and even my husband said.. have you got any deoderant on today lol..im gonna go shoping today see if i can pick up some new anti persperant lol..

you could try something like dri-clor its a deodorant that you put on one night before bed and leave on until you shower again, theres other brands aswell but dont know the names, if u ask a pharmacist they should b able to advise you which ones best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back