BLW

Same here. I only have it once a week! Hubby has it with every single bloody meal lol

We got unsalted butter too, a baby should not have more then 2 slices of bread a day.
I don't cut the crust of, I don't see the point, he won't know the diference n I don't want him to learn to not eat crust

marley loves toast! i cut it into 3 soldiers with crusts on and i eat 2, lol, and he will eat 1 hes never managed more than this. we were at the park today and my friend gave him a breadstick which he's never had b4 and he ate half, plus 3 red grapes, i bit them in half tho!!! its so exciting watchinh him eat and actually chew...and then swallow!!! lol.

I buy sainsburys breadstick, the sesame ones are less salt in n they r lovely n Noa loves them.

i was scared to give him breadsticks before today even though i bought some the other day but after seeing him scoff it down in the park i'll be giving them more often now! might try the sesame ones too!

Not sure if Oz will get toast today because I forgot we're out for a meal tonight and so OH is working through lunch and he'll want to be there for it lol. We'll be back on track tomorrow though.

I bought Oz some Organix Applie rice cakes, but it says 7 months... would he be ok to try now do you think?

Gonna get an avocado for him too and let him try that for breakfast tomorrow.

He's so not into TW at all, he just wanna be in control lol

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back